BrandX WOD’s
Posted: 20 April 2011 07:56 AM   [ Ignore ]
Top Dawg
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2643
Joined  2008-08-16

On Monday, Wednesday and Friday BigD always posts the BrandX workouts in the daily WOD thread. Is there any possibility of getting the Tuesday and Thursday WOD’s posted too? Or is there another place where they can be found?

Thanks in advance.

Signature 

“Part of the fun is that frisson of terror as you check to see what the WOD is for the day.” Metric

“I did a 6:00 AM WOD the other day - Fight Gone Bad. When I saw it on the gym whiteboard I thought “you’ve got to be kidding”. It turned out to be fantastic. I spent the rest of the day knowing that I had slayed a dragon.” Radiosound

“Scale appropriately and warm up well and the most dangerous thing you’ll do today is drive to work.” TexasPatrick

M/44/5’10”/75kg

Posted: 20 April 2011 10:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Total Posts:  8588
Joined  2004-07-08

It’s just other trainers that teach those classes. I have always posted the classes that I teach. I can start posting the Tuesdays & Thurs. just be patient if I miss a few.

Signature 

In God we Trust all others we monitor

Posted: 20 April 2011 12:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Top Dawg
Total Posts:  2736
Joined  2007-10-02

Sorry about that I will post the 6:30am Thursday class WOD.

Signature 

“I may be old, but I’m spry.”
Kramer, Seinfeld (1993)

“And in jazz, every moment is a crisis and you bring all your skill to bear on that crisis.” Wynton Marsalis

“This is punk rock, b@#%h - I’m a spectacle.”
(hed) pe, Represent (2004)

M/49/5’6”/161#

Posted: 20 April 2011 12:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Top Dawg
Total Posts:  2643
Joined  2008-08-16

Thanks guys.

I’m just asking out of curiosity. I generally like BrandX programming.

Cheers, tulatel

Signature 

“Part of the fun is that frisson of terror as you check to see what the WOD is for the day.” Metric

“I did a 6:00 AM WOD the other day - Fight Gone Bad. When I saw it on the gym whiteboard I thought “you’ve got to be kidding”. It turned out to be fantastic. I spent the rest of the day knowing that I had slayed a dragon.” Radiosound

“Scale appropriately and warm up well and the most dangerous thing you’ll do today is drive to work.” TexasPatrick

M/44/5’10”/75kg