Another zone question…..
Posted: 03 October 2012 06:26 PM   [ Ignore ]
Big Dawg
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  411
Joined  2012-07-24

So I am plugging my stats in for the calculator, I Do my WODs 5-6 times a week and do about 45 mins of gym time ( weights/ mini wods) 4 times a week on top of that. However besides that I’m am stuck at a desk. Does this mean I’m medium active or very active?  Because when I put in active 4-5 times a week w/ my 21% body fat (which im trying to reduce) its saying that I need 4 blocks with 2 block snacks. Seams kinda high but I’m not sure….kinda lost. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

Signature 

CF DOB: 02/01/2012

- nothing is better then killing a WOD at 5am

Posted: 03 October 2012 07:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9768
Joined  2007-01-08
Mehinalani - 03 October 2012 06:26 PM

So I am plugging my stats in for the calculator, I Do my WODs 5-6 times a week and do about 45 mins of gym time ( weights/ mini wods) 4 times a week on top of that. However besides that I’m am stuck at a desk. Does this mean I’m medium active or very active?  Because when I put in active 4-5 times a week w/ my 21% body fat (which im trying to reduce) its saying that I need 4 blocks with 2 block snacks. Seams kinda high but I’m not sure….kinda lost. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

Almost everyone is medium.

Active was people who are on their feet all day, People working on a construction site, bicycle couriers, that sort of thing.

Signature 

Craig Massey

“The point of CF is to get better at life.  Being unable to workout tomorrow because you were pigheaded today is not in line with our goals.”
Garddawg - 22 March 2009

“CrossFit is not dangerous.
Bad coaching is dangerous, poor movement is dangerous. Ego is dangerous.
CrossFit, properly scaled to the individual is the safest and most efficient program available for strength, conditioning and movement.”
BlueBugofJustice - 18 August 2009

Posted: 03 October 2012 07:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Big Dawg
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  411
Joined  2012-07-24

Thanks, I thought it looked way to high.

Signature 

CF DOB: 02/01/2012

- nothing is better then killing a WOD at 5am