The Hungry Games
Posted: 03 March 2013 07:27 PM   [ Ignore ]
Terrier
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  73
Joined  2012-10-14

I’m trying to cut some BF and can’t seem to stop eating long enough to get any results. I know I should eat 6-7 meals a day in moderation. I feel hungry all the time if I don’t eat until I’m full. At night I will sometimes wake up between midnight and 3am hungry. I’ll lay in bed for a long time but can’t sleep unless I eat something.

I tried eating cottage cheese before bed, but don’t like the amount of salt it contains though it works well to keep me asleep.

Now to breakfast. I eat 1/2 a cup of whole oat meal with frozen blueberries. Should I be eating less, and with some type of protein?

I’m 6’ 232 right now and trying to get to around a lean 200. I’m thinking of competing in an open on my birthday in April and feel my weight is a more down fall among other things.

Any suggestions on breakfast, snacks, and ideas about a late night snack would be great… I know that’s asking a lot.

Signature 

Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure… than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.

Theodore Roosevelt

M/35/6/230

Posted: 03 March 2013 08:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Pack Member
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  259
Joined  2010-05-20

Go paleo with protein at every meal and cut it to 3 meals per day.

Signature 

- Mike