BUILTFORTHIS Weightlifting Clinic
Posted: 30 August 2013 05:41 PM   [ Ignore ]
Puppy Dawg
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2013-08-30

I will be starting the BUILTFORTHIS Weightlifting Clinic within the next couple of months in Colorado and surrounding areas. The clinics will be run by me (Sean Hutchinson 62kg ifter) and my significant other (Suzanna Sanchez-48kg lifter). The clinic will focus on the Snatch, clean, and jerk as 3 separate movements and we will break them down from the beginning and teach the progressions of the lifts along with variations of the lifts with proper positions and corrections for the lifts. Look out for the BUILTFORTHIS Weightlifting Clinic coming to a gym near you! Clinics will be very hands on so bring your lifting shoes and be ready to lift some weights! Information will be posted at http://www.builtforthisathletics.com in the near future for locations and sign up instructions. If you or your gym would be interested in hosting a clinic over the weekend please contact me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) for more details.

Posted: 09 December 2013 12:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Top Dawg
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2196
Joined  2013-07-26
Weightlifter62kg - 30 August 2013 05:41 PM

I will be starting the BUILTFORTHIS Weightlifting Clinic within the next couple of months in Colorado and surrounding areas. The clinics will be run by me (Sean Hutchinson 62kg ifter) and my significant other (Suzanna Sanchez-48kg lifter). The clinic will focus on the Snatch, clean, and jerk as 3 separate movements and we will break them down from the beginning and teach the progressions of the lifts along with variations of the lifts with proper positions and corrections for the lifts. Look out for the BUILTFORTHIS Weightlifting Clinic coming to a gym near you! Clinics will be very hands on so bring your lifting shoes and be ready to lift some weights! Information will be posted at http://www.builtforthisathletics.com in the near future for locations and sign up instructions. If you or your gym would be interested in hosting a clinic over the weekend please contact me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) for more details.

sounds like a good program. I wish you guys well. Good luck.OPG57

Signature 

M/ 56/ 6’/ 264
The soul of the lazy man desires and has nothing;But the soul of the diligent shall be made rich. Proverbs 13;4