1) 5X1 Jerk from blocks (or rack) – work to a true 1RM. 185 - 10# PR
2) 5X1 Hang Snatch – work to a true 1RM. 125 (hang pr), 135 (pull)
3) 5X1 Hang Clean – work to a true 1RM. 175 - hang pr, ties any position clean PR
1) 1 set – ME UB C2B Pull-ups. 15
2) Row 2k for time. 8:42
3) 1 set ME UB Double-Unders (redo if miss occurs before 20 reps). 22 - Took me 6:03 worth of multiple attempts to break 20. Definitely a weakness.
4) 1 set ME UB Power Snatches @ 155/105#. 7 Maybe should have rested a little more first.
Rest as needed between tests.
So the three days’ rest ended up being 4 days….but I needed it! Had to scale to approx 68% of body weight (BW 225, used 155 as “BW”) for this one as I very rarely bench…
10-8-6-4-2 rep rds for time of:
1.5 times BW Deadlift = 235
BW Bench Pr= 155
0.75 times BW Clean = 115
Was pouring sweat when I finished! Deads were broken n half for the first three rounds, then unbroken. Bench was unbroken, and cleans were 4/4/2, 3/3/1/1, 2/2/1/1, 2/2 and then 2. I was focusing on squat cleans, and I know that slowed me down some. All in all, a great workout!
Well done Top, Glad you got that much needed rest in.I bet your getting anxious with the rotation coming up. Take care Top
Will do Guy! Not too anxious yet….got a little less than two months left. The light at the end of the tunnel is definitely getting brighter though! Have a great day, brother!
Complete as many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of:
11 Pull-ups (band assist)
2 Deadlifts, 155 pounds
10 Bridge push-ups
8 rounds + 11 pull-ups and 2 deadlifts
Shoulders and arms are feelin’ that one.
I braved a light drizzle (anyone who knows me knows that took extra dedication on my part!), which probably motivated me to walk faster. I don’t understand—I walked the SAME route I walked several days ago, only in reverse (same side of the street and everything), but that time Runtastic measured it at 0.55 miles??? In any case, the increase in speed definitely left me winded!
Good effort on sticking with it rosie.
As for the difference in distance, blame the satellites.