15 of 15
overly sensitive to the overly sensitive
Posted: 16 March 2007 03:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 211 ]
Pack Member
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  272
Joined  2004-08-19

[quote author=“dale”]:D yo! petunia , my avitar has a thing for your avitar. what do you think ? eh? any chance of them having a rondevous?

I’m sorry…my avatar is married. We appreciate the offer, though. It’s always nice to be loved…or stared at (at the very least).

:wink:

Posted: 17 March 2007 03:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 212 ]
Big Dawg
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  389
Joined  2004-07-20

( oops! i forgot and they all 3 just had little ones also. well i can tell hes still the envy of all)  and as all can tell hes verrrry sensitive.

Posted: 21 January 2009 08:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 213 ]
Puppy Dawg
Rank
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2009-01-20

BBoJ,
I love this!  “You can have freedom from being offended or you can have freedom of speech, but you cannot have both.”  I live in northern California where anything less than a sycophantic adherence to the liberal dogma are grounds for ostracism.  I am a history and philosophy teacher and in my department I am the only conservative and believe me it gets lonely [but I never lack for a good argument. . .lol].  I was called a nazi when I voted for W in 2004.  Of course the commenter was ‘joking’.  Daily I rail against the indoctrination of our kids by leftist teachers and professors into their distorted view of ‘truth and justice’.  I tell my kids to THINK FOR YOURSELF!  Use your brain, research, don’t just take anyone’s word [even mine] for what is right, good, tolerant or acceptable. 
Anyway, my 2 cents.  Another reason I’m happy to be part of this community
Tim

Signature 

54/m/6’/200

15 of 15