Zone block list
Posted: 02 November 2008 11:03 AM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9611
Joined  2007-01-08

Prompted by an email this morning (my time) requesting the lists of foods and Zone blocks I’ve mentioned several times I finally had a go at putting them online.

I’ve published the most useful spreadsheet here.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pZLCNzmVUZuVTHga7rlopcw

It contains the lists of most and moderatley favourable foods and units in both metric and imperial units. This combines the two lists of food I’ve seen circulating around the web and as a result has some double-ups and a few inconsistencies. So yes, I know about those, but you get what you pay for and this is free.

I haven’t taken across the lists of unfavourable foods yet, we won’t be eating those anyway, right?

I’ll have a little play with the other possibilities of google docs and may share the source spreadsheet so that people can sort the lists differently. That’s once I sort out granting Read-only access to the world.

Signature 

Craig Massey

“The point of CF is to get better at life.  Being unable to workout tomorrow because you were pigheaded today is not in line with our goals.”
Garddawg - 22 March 2009

“CrossFit is not dangerous.
Bad coaching is dangerous, poor movement is dangerous. Ego is dangerous.
CrossFit, properly scaled to the individual is the safest and most efficient program available for strength, conditioning and movement.”
BlueBugofJustice - 18 August 2009

Posted: 02 November 2008 12:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9611
Joined  2007-01-08

After exhaustive work by my panel of testers I’m happy I understand the Google docs side of things.

The spreadsheet is available as a Read Only copy here.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pZLCNzmVUZuVTHga7rlopcw

If all you want to do is look at the food list this doesn’t add much value, so stick with the Published version in the first post.

But if you want to be able to sort it differently or change it in other ways, you can use the read-only copy and download an export of it.

Signature 

Craig Massey

“The point of CF is to get better at life.  Being unable to workout tomorrow because you were pigheaded today is not in line with our goals.”
Garddawg - 22 March 2009

“CrossFit is not dangerous.
Bad coaching is dangerous, poor movement is dangerous. Ego is dangerous.
CrossFit, properly scaled to the individual is the safest and most efficient program available for strength, conditioning and movement.”
BlueBugofJustice - 18 August 2009