We post for a lot of reasons:
1. To easily track our results and allow easy searching of our WODs.
2. Motivation and support of other fellow CrossFitters.
3. Involvement in the BrandX community and giving back the support you take out of it.
4. If you post your results, when you ask a question of the trainers they will have a history of your performance on which to base their answers.
5. It can be very helpful, over time, to note who is performing at a very similar level to you. (It may be one person for the strength days, another for the metcons.) While it’s fun to have someone to ‘compete’ with, it’s also very helpful to see how that person is progressing relative to you, and how he/she has scaled a given workout you are uncertain about.