2 of 2
My Lack of Progress
Posted: 18 December 2009 07:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8591
Joined  2004-07-08

Yes that is a progression and yes keep doing them in the workout. For skill work continue to get up against the wall and do a couple HSPU. You will get there. We all have been there before.

Signature 

In God we Trust all others we monitor

Posted: 18 December 2009 10:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5197
Joined  2004-06-22

Protein is needed to both build and repair muscle- even those who eat well- often do not get enough lean protein.

Having small increments for SP is good too, for instance I can increase 1/2 or 1 pound a week on SP by just adding that to my sets, (obviously this will top out at some point. )We have 1/8, 1/4, 1/2 1nd 1 lb plates- this has been very helpful.
Also the HR set after a strength set is helpful. Use about 80-85 of max and do 1 rep every 30 seconds, or go for constant motion for max reps.

Signature 

“No man who refuses to bear arms in defense of his nation can give a sound reason why he should be allowed to live in a free country”  T. Roosevelt

“The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not.”  Thomas Jefferson”

“History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid” - Gen Eisenhower.

2 of 2

‹‹ injuries suck      slog or quick WOD ››